Security of your data
I Save My Life commits itself to never use your data:
Unlike sharing networks such as social media, we do not intervene in your personal data. We will neither use nor sell this information. It is your personal property and subject to your own strict control.
You – alone – can modify and decide to give access or not to a third party for each item of your data.
THE ONLY WAY FOR OTHERS TO CONSULT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VIA YOUR QR CODE BY "SCANNING" IT WITH A MOBILE PHONE OR IF YOU DECIDE TO SEND THE LINK FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
Your personal information is stored on a dedicated server. This space is personally reserved for you, and is highly secure as a result of the best technology currently available. Our current provider, "OVH" uses "ecoRooms" that allow a 90% reduction of energy consumption to operate the datacenter's air conditioning. Our provider is the only host worldwide that disposes of the "Green Cooling Energy Saver datacenter" technologies.
- More than 18,000,000 hosted sites of which 500,000 in shared hosting
- 2,300,000 managed domain names
- 100,000 servers including 2,000 for shared hosting
- More than 700,000 customers that have provided them their trust
- 4,000,000 emails received per day
- 110 Gb/s traffic out of 320 Gb/s available
- 500 Terabytes (500,000 GB) data stored in shared hosting
- 1,500 emails handled per day by the customer support team
- 800 calls handled by per day the customer support team
- 12 MVA electric power available in the of Paris 19 and Roubaix datacenters
- More than 1,000 racks in production
You can find more informations on OVH a http://www.ovh.co.uk/aboutus/
- For more information on I Save My Life, lease read our terms and conditions.